The Muse's instructors are all working writers and published authors who have taught courses at colleges, universities, and other community organizations. Read our teachers’ biographies and see what classes they are currently teaching.
Rebekah Coxwell received her MFA from Arcadia University. During her time in graduate school, she was an editor for a small editing company call Rothwell Affordable Editing Services as well as for the literary magazine Marathon. She recently finished her first manuscript, is in the midst of another, and has short stories and poetry published in The New Southern Fugitives, the Opiate, Bridge Eight, 50 Haikus, Brief Wilderness, and Adelaide literary, as well as forthcoming work in A Room of Her Own and Midnight and Indigo.
Previous Classes Taught
- Creative Fiction Writing
- Hero With A Thousand Faces
- How To NOT Write A Porno (Now Online)
- Outside the Lines: A Multi-Genre Workshop
- Teen Writers Class: Monday Evenings
- Teen Writers Class: Saturday Mornings
- Teen Writers Multi-Group Workshop: Saturday Mornings
- Teen Writers Workshop: Monday Evenings
- The Fiction Workshop: Thursday Evenings
- The Fiction Workshop: Tuesday Evenings
- Word Pictures: How to Write an Image Your Readers Can See
- Write Outside (Now Online)
- Young Writers Workshop