The Muse Writers Center's physical space is open for people to write, meet others, and learn more about The Muse four days a week: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursday from 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. See our Locations, Hours, & Directions page for more information.
Due to updated CDC, state, and city guidance, The Muse has changed some policies in order to best protect our amazing community. When you visit, please abide by our guidelines below.
Thank you for helping us continue to adapt and grow as a community!
Important Information & Guidelines
- You must be vaccinated (those 12 and older) to enter The Muse's physical space. (Of course, we will consider all medical exemptions.)
- You are required to wear a mask upon entering. Once inside, if you are in a room by yourself, you may remove your mask. But if two or more are gathered in one room or public space, you must wear a mask.
- If you are not feeling well, or have been recently exposed to COVID-19, have COVID-19 symptoms, have a fever, respiratory issues, flu-like symptoms, or a change in taste or smell, please don't put others at risk. Visit when you feel well.
- As we all get used to being together again, please be mindful of each other's personal space.
- Hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, and masks will be available to those who wish to use them.
- The Muse has installed an iWave-R air purification system that uses needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI) cold plasma technology to sanitize the air, killing viruses, bacteria, and mold.
- We are pausing our Happy Hours, Coffee Break, and Jam for the time being. We hope to be back to those in-person events soon.
- Please continue to connect on our Facebook group, The Writers Reservoir.
- Our summer classes will remain online for the most part.
- Please see our Policies page for more information.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
The Muse will post information here if there are any delays or closings due to inclement weather. The Muse is on some the highest ground in Ghent and does not experience flooding in our parking lot.