Coronavirus Update: Classes are Online!
While The Muse Writers Center’s physical space will remain closed to the public during the coronavirus pandemic, our operations will not come to a halt, and our current session is not cancelled!
We have adapted most of our spring classes to resume online:
- See our class schedule and register for an online class today.
- If you are in a class paused during the last few weeks, please keep an eye out for information from your teacher via email on how to participate virtually. If you are unable to attend the new dates for online classes, we will be happy to offer a refund or a credit to use in the future.
- We are working on a way to have virtual office hours as well as online events.
- At times like these it can be comforting to find strength in community and creativity. Please use our Facebook group, The Writers Reservoir as a way to stay connected with each other.
- This page from the city of Norfolk shows which business are open, closed, or have modified hours.
- This page, created by a 17-year-old in Washington is a valuable tool for seeing the effects of the Coronavirus.
- Please also visit the CDC website for updates on the Coronavirus pandemic.
- In addition, the Norfolk city webpage will contain valuable updates.
We hope everyone will use this time to write and read. We appreciate your patience and support during these challenging times and hope you keep safe and well. As the situation changes, we will update on this page..
The Muse will post information here if there are any delays or closings due to inclement weather. The Muse is on some the highest ground in Ghent and does not experience flooding in our parking lot.