Want to Publish! Look at the below guidelines and then fill out the form below.
- The submitted work must be written by you.
- The submitted work must be unpublished.
- The submitted work must have been written in either 2019 or 2020.
- The submitted work can be poetry, short fiction, or a screenplay. (And any genre in between.)
- Review your work for any grammar or syntax errors before you submit.
- Have at least one non-familial person read your work before you submit.
What do I write about?
You can write about anything fiction or non-fictional. It can be directly about COVID-19 or can be about something that has nothing to do with our national pandemic. The piece can be about you or it can be about a stranger. Excited to read submissions. Please email me at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.