Hello, wonderful artists, and thank you for your interest in displaying your work at The Muse Writers Center! The Muse aims to support local artists & the creative community; please read the general terms below, then fill out the interest form.
- The art gallery is located within The Muse Writers Center, with shelves and picture rails installed throughout the space for hanging.
- The Muse is a community space with a thriving youth program; please keep this in mind when it comes to subject matter.
- Artists & Muse staff will work together to curate and install the exhibit; each artist is responsible for transporting their work to The Muse.
- Any pieces inside the space are covered by The Muse’s liability insurance.
- Artist is responsible for handling sales, including pricing & providing contact info for interested buyers.
- The Muse asks for 20% of total sales made from the gallery, to be made as a donation via cash, check, or the Muse website at the end of the exhibit.
- The Muse hosts a gallery reception for each new exhibit & will promote you and your work on our website and social media.
Thank you! We will be in touch shortly!